Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Xmas & all the various holidays

Seems to be a new tradition that December runs over me, repeatedly, like a herd of reindeer on meth.

What a month.

So please excuse the pathetic trickle of updates.

First my computer died, then I fixed it.. or thought I did, but was hardly working, then it flat-out died, so I've been unable to do much of anything, though a new computer is on it's way!  So sometime before the new year I'll have things up and running again and January should see a steady march of projects and ramblings.

I'm visiting family for the holiday and hope everyone out there is doing similar, or enjoying it all in other ways.

In theme for the holidays enjoy the snowman the mice family are building!

 


 

 




Happy Xmas All


13 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Merry Christmas mate - I hope your 2014 is better than the end of 2013!

cheers
Paul

Phil said...

Nicely done, inspired and unusual...
Merry Christmas!

Sam Wise said...

Merry Xmas !!
I really love the vignette !

Ian said...

wonderful set of figures and I hope your good to go soon

Ian

Paul´s Bods said...

Happy X-mas :-D

Michael Awdry said...

Happy Christmas!

Axtklinge said...

Merry Christmas!

DeanM said...

Wonderful piece! Merry Christmas!

Llama said...

Super-kawai Christmas-mice.

Here's hoping your new computer arrives soon! Merry Christmas!

Simon Quinton said...

Merry Christmas mate hope your having a great time with your friends and family!

Scottswargaming said...

What a charming little diorama. Hope you had a great day.

fireymonkeyboy said...

Merry Christmas, and sorry to hear about the computer :(

FMB

The Angry Lurker said...

Hope you had a good one Ferret and a good 2014 if you can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...