Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Man's Best Friend...From Hell


Who's a good boy? Yes, you're a good boy!
What is that? O.K...drop the head... drop it.. drop it.
Good Boy!

I painted a couple Hellhounds for Darkson Designs recently.  Very fun minis!
The sculpting is delicate with nice detail yet a lot of room still to have fun painting various tones which I enjoy.

Many soldiers throughout time have used attack dogs, but using dogs from hell is a serious jump in canine weapon technology.  These are for the AE WWII game, but I could see them being useful in fantasy, science fiction & horror genres too. They'd even make great large monsters for a 15mm scale.  






6 comments:

Ben Lee said...

Very menacing looking, great work!
This reminds me I have some little 15mm Khurasan undead wolves I need to get paint on.

Lobo said...

very nice minis! weird war ideas are caressing my mind since I got Nuts...

Dan said...

wow, very scary looking, nice dogs.

bill said...

Nice eyes. Very cool.

Alfrik said...

Just don't run out of doggie treats....

Brent Wescott said...

Love the eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...