Monday, May 28, 2012

Hint of the New War Rocket Faction pt.I

Following up from the last post of the Pirate Class III & IV War Rocket ships, I can show you the rocket for the upcoming new faction, but I thought I'd have some fun with it.

Here is a portion of the ship.  I'll give you a hint that it is a Class I rocket, more than that, see what you can determine. I'll show more soon.  Here is the first glimpse:


So what do you think? 



Got back from the long weekend of Kubla Con, so will have a lot to report soon, on a Blood Bowl tournament, my first few games of and a review of Dust Warfare, the latest news for Quar and Zombiesmith's new endeavor, Shieldwall (Think vikings meet muppets), some Empire of the Dead, and likely some blithering on about some general issues of game design I've been thinking about.

More to come. 

4 comments:

MrLee said...

Ooo sounds like a lot of cool things are coming this way from you.. looking forward to seeing what you have to bring us!

No Idea what the rocket is though.. except maybe it is has a circular shape with a larger thruster? No idea though..

The Angry Lurker said...

Bring on the blithering sir!

Michael Awdry said...

You tease! Looking forward to the write ups.

Unknown said...

looks a bit like the back end of a saucer with fins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...