Friday, October 26, 2012

King Kong: With Kung-Fu Action Chest Thump!

Last Friday when I arrived at gaming I saw something wonderful.

A Gorilla.

A big, very big, gorilla.

I teased Mike, asking if I'd finally converted him over to Apes, only to find out it was mine!
His wife, quite a sweet person, had seen it, thought of me and my apes and asked him to bring it to me.

So Cool!

He's a great size for a 'King Kong' monstrous gorilla, and will likely make an appearance in some big game in the future as a lost world living god.

I also suggested he'd make a good Empire of the Dead faction, all by himself.. stats of 10 across the board, with inhuman resilience, sprint, leap and hammer blow.  I don't think he was buying it ;)

He has a little switch on the side, grunts and beats his chest.

Bring on the biplanes, I'm ready!

5 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Just needs a cool base and we're set to rumble, excellent looking beastie!

Simon Quinton said...

Very cool you lucky guy. It could be a fitting upgrade for Lord Greystoke

Paul´s Bods said...

Could be usefull as a monkey god figure...or?
Cheers
paul

Ray Rousell said...

A great looking beasty!!!

Paul O'G said...

Stats of 10 across the board? C'mon, stop monkeying around...

(somebody had to say it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...