Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here Comes the Circus

I don't know about you, but one of the things that scared me the most as a kid was clowns.
pennywise.jpg
Yeah. They still creep me out.  I mean really.. who's bright idea was this? And it's supposed to be loved by kids? Really? I suppose if your kid is a budding psychopath... then maybe.

So the circus seemed an appropriate theme for a Blood Bowl Team!
I always enjoy a theme team: it lets me try something new, convert & sculpt a bit.

So here's the circus of evil... I may add a few more clown details, but they're nearly ready to start painting:


L to R: Ringmaster coach, Magician cheerleader, Jack-knife the knife thrower and Butcher Bill the strongman & boxer: test your strength against him in the ring after the main show.  Jack & Bill are the wights.

L to R: Were-cheetah, Jumbo & Sasha the dancing kodiak (flesh golems), and Were-lion.

Monkey acrobats (ghouls)

Zombie Clowns!



That's all for now, but enjoy the movie!


1 comments:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

*shudder* I don't like clowns. I stayed away from horror movies. Still do! ;)

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...