Sunday, April 17, 2011

So Disturbing

This is one of those images that Lovecraft would have described as 'an indescribable horror'.

I was hunting to see if I could find a source for the Eureka winged monkey with fez that didn't require shipping them from Australia, and like any naive fool looking for the unknown and unexplainable, I stumbled upon an eldritch nightmare to sear the mind and soul.
Turn away! Don't look Marion ...

You were warned.



Update: I found that Eureka has a webstore for the US: http://www.eurekaminusa.com/
However the path to that discovery has cost me many sanity points, the loss of which you now share. 

3 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

OH!!! :-§ That´s evil!! I shall have this image burnt into my memory...How can I go to sleep now?? :-D
Cheers
Paul

Ray Rousell said...

Well it made me laugh!! Mm I wonder if it comes in adult sizes??

Paul´s Bods said...

Ray...all children come in adult sizes...it takes a few years that´s all.....oh the suit you mean...yep and jolly warm and snug they are too. :-D
Cheers
paul

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...