Thursday, October 20, 2011

Contest: Begin the Countdown!

Well that was fast.  Just 2 days ago I announced the contest would start the countdown when it got to 100, but seems the toll is now 103.  I want to give followers a chance to notice the contest and join in if they feel like it... I figure not everyone lives & breathes minis on a daily basis: I start each day with my 'mini news' & checking on the blog list, but others may have a less frequent schedule for such things.

So the contest will close at 12:01 AM Pacific Time Thursday the 27th. So a bit less than a week.
Feel free to enter, should be fun... some interesting answers to Question 3 so far!

Who could win?
You could win! 

Any can enter and it doesn't take a lot of talent or skill.

So hurry before your time is up!


Speaking of unusual contestants... one of my favorite bands & musician and their unusual inception.

Enjoy!


Then head over to The Contest to enter, if you haven't already.

I'll just be watching until it's arrival. 

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Pimped your blog today, needed to get your number to over a 100, hope it helped.

Laffe said...

Well, I joined because of the Angry Lurker, so at least it worked on one person :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...