Saturday, October 15, 2011

Totenkinder's Ahnenerbe Grenadiers

More Ahnenerbe troops for Frau Totenkinder:

Platoon Command.  These come without gas masks, and I liked the commander not having one, and the medic/possible 2nd officer, but the others I wanted gas masks like the other troops below. Easy enough, a little green stuff a slice of plastic rod and gas masks complete!

Squad of 10 with a few panzerfausts for good measure: people are using a lot of tanks, so they should prove useful.

All for now, but more to come.  We haven't played in a couple weeks, but probably have a game to test out some of the weapon systems we haven't yet tried, like mortars, then a week off and November might see the league ready to get going.  November also starts a Legend of the High Seas league, Blood Bowl is delayed until January.. just as well, gives me time to build a team, I have something fun in mind. 

4 comments:

shintokamikaze said...

they look great, i love the camo and gasmasks

Chris said...

These look great but I have one question, do you pronounce it AH-NA-NURB?

Laughing Ferret said...

Thanks Shinto: I actually like this style gasmasks better then the 'flashentroopers',but at least they all have goggles & masks of some type.. adds to the 'weird' vibe.

Chris: my German is only worth about a penny on the dollar but from a documentary I saw once on the organization it sounded more like 'Ah-ne-ner-buh" -the second 'ne' sounded to my ear like the spanish enye.

Chris said...

Danke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...