Saturday, December 10, 2011

Apes: Gibbons you say?

The Apes of Wrath Kickstarter has just 14 hours left as I type this.

They've met their goal, but what is further on the line is:

If it reaches $5,000 then Chance will get an Ape Tattoo.

If it reaches $5,200 then they will add a sculpt for a Gibbon!  That does sound promising.

Already added:

*Each Gorilla will have an additional alternate set of arms to create variety
*The minis will come with bits: add-on shorts & football armor to create further variety.

So if you're an ape purist or just fancy having some gibbons around, hurry up before it's too late!

Don't make Baby Gorilla cry!

"I can't help thinking... there has to be something better than man"




2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Good luck my good man. Looks like you're going to get your dream!

Laughing Ferret said...

Update: Yes! The 2nd stretch was made. There will be gibbons. I may paint mine as siamangs though- I have fond memories of them and their loud calls in the morning when I did my primate research on Orangutans at the SF zoo... the siamangs were nearby: not that they needed to be, could hear them for a few miles I'm sure.

This should be a fun team- now I'll need to adjust the Ape roster to include lesser apes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...