Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Maude Lebowski

I did a bit of conversion on the Maude Lebowski miniature, as a gift to the guy who's idea it was to create the miniature.
Legal licence may prevent making something too close to the original... I remember seeing a miniature once that was very very much like Darth Vadar, except that it had a pair of bunny ears on his helmet.. that were not too hard to remove...  well, casters have limits that don't impede the converter, so here is Maude in all her hallucinated glory:

Can you spot the conversion?

Maude from the film: 


If you don't remember the scene, or have never seen the movie, you owe it to yourself to watch 
The Big Lebowski




6 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

The bowling ball?

Bill said...

The holes in the breastplate. TBL is in my top 5 of all-time favorite movies. Well done.

Laughing Ferret said...

Bill got it. The original mini has standard armor, I gave her the bowling ball breastplates.

The Angry Lurker said...

Dammit!

Katie said...

Who created that last image? Because that girl is me! My mother, in her wisdom, sat me down to watch TBL at around 8 or 9.

Laughing Ferret said...

I'm not sure Katie, I ran across it on a google search, thought it was great and worked for what I wanted. Sounds like you had a cool mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...