Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Leatherhead Troll: Blood Bowl Conversion Complete

Finished the conversion part of the Troll for my 'Hobgoblin' team.
Since th last update I gave him a tattered shirt, since trolls don't take good care of their stuff, and it'd have to be torn some to get him to fit into it, and I added a bracelet.  Then based of course.  He's a big troll, so I went with a non-beveled edge 40mm base, for those extra few precious millimeters of surface area.

Here he is:

And around the different angles:


Now to find time in what remains of this busy month to get him in by the end of December deadline... 
Though I might add some stitching to help define the sleeve to torso connection of the shirt. Don't know yet. 

4 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

The shirt looks amazing! I have so much admiration for you 'putty pushers' every time I use the suff, I end up with more of it stuck to me than the miniature. The advent of liquid green stuff is certainly making life a little easier though.

Dangerous Brian said...

Gorgeous work.

The Angry Lurker said...

Looking better and better......

Chris said...

He looks really good, I'm pretty sure I seen him in the George Clooney movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...