Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Next Project: Guessing Game! Ready?

Hangman, Pictionary, Charades, 20 Questions... people seem to like guessing games, so I thought it could be fun to create one with my next project.

I'll post one mini at a time, sometimes it might be complete before painting or still a conversion work-in-progress, and see how soon you can guess what the project is.  I'll drop hints or hot & cold when it seems appropriate.

Here is the first Mini:


I'll even start off with a hint:

1. It is for a new project: not adding to a current force of any kind.




9 comments:

Alfrik said...

Is it for a new bloodbowl team?

Michael Awdry said...

Now you've thrown me; I was convinced it was part of the Frau Totenkinder project, perhaps one of the three bears.

So I'm with Alfrik - a new bloodbowl team?

Chris said...

Clearly the first mini in your all bear dance squad. Bring it they said, it's already been broughten! Rwaarrrr!

Bill said...

Will this be the General for your Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Hamsters of Doom army?

bandit86 said...

Battle of five army from the Hobbit That could be Beorn as a bear

Simon Quinton said...

I'll second the Beorn as a Bear comment by Bandit 86

Nazgob said...

Norse Blood Bowl team, inspired by the Were-Bears of the Dogs of War army for Warhammer.

Unknown said...

Davie Crocket themed something.

Laughing Ferret said...

I thought I'd draw out a couple Beorn guesses! When I picked up this mini I thought he had a good pose for Beorn... maybe someday, but not this time. Some interesting guesses... wouldn't mind having any of those projects, well, except maybe the dance-off team. I suppose someone will eventually make rules & minis for dance battles, kind of like gladiator games... afterall, I saw that there are now 'pillow fight' minis & rules, so who knows what will be next.

But for those who said a Blood Bowl team, you are right! Nice guess Nazgob, but not the team & theme I'm doing.

Now it's just a matter of guessing the right team & theme... new update & hint momentarily...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...