Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis the Season... for Krampus!

Hand in hand with Santa this time of year, it's also time for Krampus!

Happy Krampus Day everyone!


I'm sure you've been at least just a bit bad, but my most sincere holiday wishes that you don't merit too many lashes from birch branches and rusty chains! 

Hope he treats you better than this naughty brat!

You might find yourself wishing for the modest rebuke of Santa's Coal!

Santa knows if you've been good or bad....
 and he also knows the value of terrifyingly brutal Negative Reinforcement.

... Eyes off the apples kid! Those are for good boys & girls!

Although... some may enjoy the attentions of Krampus...

The less said about this... the better.

What will Santa do with all of the naughty children Krampus collects? 
Well, you didn't actually believe that Elves make Santa's toys did you?
I'm afraid a life of forced servitude in an arctic sweatshop is what awaits these children. 

Yes... Santa and Krampus have a good thing going... may you get presents, but if not... may you hide well!
Hahaha.. ah, who am I kidding? You can't hide from Krampus! 
So may you have a Happy New Year instead!


For more on Krampus, visit: http://krampus.com/index.php

I'd meant to pick up and paint Krampus from Reaper Minis this year... must do it for next year:

Enjoy the film and have a chain-shaking Christmas! 


9 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Truly terrifying! Have a great Christmas. Great looking miniature though, may be tempted myself.

BigLee said...

This is why I keep a baseball bat next to the bed.

Paul´s Bods said...

Happy X-mas
Not too sure about that long tongue..looks very ..??... suspect :-D
Cheers
paul

Rodger said...

Merry Christmas.

kriz said...

Have a Merry Christmas friend.

Chris said...

I had never heard of Krampus, but now I feel obligated to include him in my Beastmen army, Merry Christmas.

Dan said...

I have beeen running from Krampus my whole life. Thanks for making next year a successful one for my therapist.

Dr. Willett's Workshop said...

Not the most cheerful christmassy post but great stuff, that's a nice change!

Laughing Ferret said...

Happy Christmas all, and a Happy Profitable year to Dan's therapist ;)

Dr.Willett: Thanks! My sense of humor does gravitate to the dark & odd :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...